Bronwyn Tester - Principal
Kylie Godfrey - Deputy Principal
Belinda Baldey - Deputy Principal
School Corporate Services Staff
Bev Hills - Manager Corporate Services
Chris Sawatzky - School Officer
Marina Brophy - School Officer
Yvette Heath - School Officer
The experience and expertise of our teaching staff represents a positive diversity. It includes:
- Level 3 teachers who have been recognised for their outstanding contribution to the profession and their students
- Senior teachers whose experience is shared through leadership roles in the school
- Specialist teachers with responsibility for specific learning areas
- Support teachers who add depth to the differentiated way we cater for student needs
- Our School Chaplain is an integral part of the pastoral care support in the school.
- On a referral basis, our School Psychologist provides specifically targeted guidance and professional support to students, teachers and parents.
- Education Assistants provide additional support to both mainstream and special needs students.
- Library Officers maintain the Library system and manage the day to day operations of the Library.
- Our Cleaning and Gardening staff ensure that our environment is healthy and well maintained.